• 2020-2021 – Teaching Certificate in Theatre, Tel Aviv University.
• 2017-2021 – B.A and M.FA. in Theatre, acting major, Tel Aviv University
• 2016-2017 – English Literature and Theatre studies at The University of Haifa.
• 2014: A two months scholarship for attending The High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in Houston, Texas.
• 2021 – The Traitor, a thriller TV series, directed by Assaf Polonsky. Role: Aya (to be aired soon on HOT TV).
• 2019 – Fauda (season 3), action TV series available on Netflix, directed by Rotem Shamir. Role: Donia.
• 2018 – Virgins (season 3), TV Series, directed by Adam Sanderson. Role: Sick woman.
• 2021 – Cinema Sabaya, feature film written and directed by Orit Fox Rotem. Role: Nahed.
• 2020 – Wenek, a short film by Cinema students at Tel Aviv University. Role: Yara.
• 2019 – Amal, a short film by Cinema students at Tel Aviv University. Role: Amal.
• 2018 – Salamat, a short film by Cinema students at Tel Aviv University. Role: Salam.
• 2017 – Grape Leaves, short film directed by Christina Nijem, produced by New York Film Academy. Role: Marta.
• 2013: Participant in a cinema workshop in Tel Aviv and Nazareth with director Tawfik Abu Wael, conducted by mass media company: Keshet.
•2021 – Yvonne – Princess of Burgundy, by Witold Gombrowicz, directed by Alon Tiran, Tel Aviv University Theater. Role: Queen Marie
•2021 – Six Characters in Search of an Author, by Luigi Pirandello, directed by Prof. Ofira Henig, Tel Aviv University Theater. Role: Stepdaughter.
• 2021 – A Midsummer Night’s Dream, by William Shakespeare, directed by Matan Amsallem, Tel Aviv University Theater. Role: Hippolyta & Titania.
• 2020 – Chatroom, by Enda Wallsh, directed by Maggie Gal, Tel Aviv University Theater. Role: Emily.
• 2019 – Hedda Gabler, by Henrik Ibsen, Director: Igor Brazin, Tel Aviv University Theater. Role: Hedda Gabler.
• June 2018 – Participant in German-Israeli-Palestinian summer theatre project in Potsdam, Germany, revolving around international social and political issues.
• 2016 – Love is a Game, by Alfred Faraj, directed by Dr. Karama Zoabi, Kan Yama Kan Theater for the Performing Arts. Role: Muna.
• 2015 – Not Even the Blue Demons, by Ali Salem, directed by Assem Zoabi, Kan Yama Kan Theater for the Performing Arts. Role: director & main demon.
• 2013 – A Day of Our Time, by Saadallah Wannous, directed by Assem Zoabi, Kan Yama Kan Theater for the Performing Arts. Role: Fadwa.
• 2012-2017 – Acting classes at “Can Yama Can Center” for Arts in Nazareth.
• January 2021-now – Edit assistant for “Munich Match”
• SEP-DEC, 2021 – Arabic and Hebrew dialogue coach and Actors’ PA, for the TV series “Munich Match” in Germany, produced by Amusement Park Film, Sky Studios, CBS Studios and MIA Film.
English and Hebrew (Excellent)